Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:31:32 +0400
From:      Andrey Chernov <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: network slowness/freez-up since update 10/11

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 11:27:15AM -0700, Bruce M Simpson wrote:
> > similar others, nothing brings special attention to be aware of. I'll=
=20
> > expect special 'WARNING: de owners' message to current in such situatio=
ns,=20
> > i.e. if something is not fixed to work together.
>=20
> I think your expectations of support are unrealistic here.
> FreeBSD is a largely unfunded volunteer open source project.
> de(4) has no official maintainer(s).  Patches are welcome.
>=20
> On the other hand, if you want a commercial level of support, consider
> paying for it.

All this suggestions really surprise me. Patches? Pay? Another one was to=
=20
buy different card, from somebody other...=20

I know myself well how to _handle_ it now, please don't try to suggest. My=
=20
problem was that REASON of hang was UNCLEAR for me for two months.

People, I not expecting that you'll fix this if_de and not even demand it=
=20
in any form! If you actually read what I write I expect only 'WARNING'=20
mail to current@ list in case some dangerous commits made. What is=20
unrealistic in this expecation?

--=20
Andrey Chernov | http://ache.pp.ru/