Date:      Sat, 21 Jun 1997 12:36:58 -0700
From:      Patrick Vierheilig <patrick@mail.westsound.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wireless Services

Greetings All.

I am new to FreeBSD, as well a this list (obviously :), and I have searched
the relevant archives at FreeBSD, with little information being found on
using FreeBSD in a wireless setup, so if there is another place I should
look, please let me know.

We want to setup  a box as a wireless bridge to our ethernet for a
point-to-multipoint system as opposed to buying a proprietary bridge.  Any
comments/thoughts would be appreciated or pointers to other resources.

Sorry if this has been discussed already in detail, I just could not find
it in the archives.

TIA,

Patrick