Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:37:33 +0200
From:      Ulf Lilleengen <lulf@stud.ntnu.no>
To:        Mark Bucciarelli <mark@gaiahost.coop>
Cc:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gvinum raid5 in production

Quoting Mark Bucciarelli <mark@gaiahost.coop>:

> Is anybody using gvinum raid5 in production with 6.1-release?  How is
> it
> going?

I run gvinum raid5 in 6.1 Release on a light production server, and I've
not encountered any problems so far, but it _should_ work :)

About the PR's you found I'm not sure of what's a gvinum bug or not of
them, but at the thing about not checking NULL pointers for g_malloc is
because when passing the M_WAITOK flag to g_malloc (or kernel malloc
for instance), it is guaranteed to not return NULL because the flag
tells malloc to wait for resources to be freed.

--
Ulf Lilleengen