Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2017 00:45:22 +0200
From:      User Phryk <phryk@commander1024.de>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   jackd rc script broken

Hidiho,

the jackd rc script (port "audio/jack", package "jackit") calls "daemon"
with -o, which apparently isn't an option daemon knows about. Since it
worked previously, I'm guessing the option was recently dropped.

In the rc script, the -o option is used to give the path to a logfile.
Simply removing it worked for me, and the log still gets new entries.

If poudriere didn't silently ignore the -B parameter, I'm on the 2017Q3
of the ports tree, in case that's important.

Just wanted to let you know,

    phryk