Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:46:41 -0400
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        C?dric Lamalle <cedric@cedric.trix.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kdelibs-3.0.3a doesn't configure

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 09:42:47PM +0000, C?dric Lamalle wrote:
>Hi,
>I've try to portupgrade kdelibs to 3.0.3a but it doesn't configure, it stops
>there :
>
>checking whether build environment is sane... configure: error: ls -t appears
>to fail.  Make sure there is not a broken
>alias in your environment
>configure: error: newly created file is older than distributed files!
>Check your system clock

Do what it says. Make sure there's not an alias, make sure your clock is
ok. Also, ls could be outputting ANSI codes, which will screw up this
test. Make sure it's not doing that if stdout isn't a tty.

This is your system's problem, not the kdelibs port's problem.
--
Alan Eldridge
Unix/C(++) IT Pro, 20 yrs, seeking new employment.