Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2012 01:21:23 +0000
From:      "QATAR - FINANCE" <qatar-finance@qatar-finance-loan.com>
To:        "ports" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Loan offer at interest rate of 2 % per annun.

Loan offer at interest rate of 2 % per annun.  =0D=0A=0D=0ADo =
you need a loan to clear your debts/bills, or start up a business? =
Then consider your financial problems over. In today's economic =
climate, finding reliable funding sources can be frustrating =
and full of disappointments, but with our sophisticated loan =
repayment plan, everyone Smiles home.=0D=0AQatar Loan Finance =
Foundation provides financing for alternative energy, commercial =
real estate projects and personal financing; thus, arranging =
a loan with us is simple and straightforward, convenient and =
fast. We can give you an immediate 'in principle' decision and =
we'll find you some of the most competitive personal loan rates =
available.=0D=0AWe Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount =
and to any part of the world for (individuals, companies, realtors =
and corporate bodies) at our superb interest rate of 2%. Our =
team of loan experts first listens to our client's requirements =
and then provides them with best loan solutions.=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0AWe =
Offer LOANS ranging from 100.000 euros Min. to 500 000 000 euros =
Max. at 2 % interest rate per annun, Loans for developing your =
business expansion. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, =
efficient, Fast and dynamic. and a co-operate financier for =
real estate and any kinds of business financing, we give out =
long term loan for five to ten years maximum.=0D=0A=0D=0APlease =
if you are interested in our financial offer, do not hesitate =
to contact us at  qatar@infomaniak.ch for more informations =0D=0A =0D=
=0AEmir SHEIK HAMAD BIN KHALIFA AL THANI =0D=0AQatar Loan Finance =
Foundation