Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:06:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Aaron Angel <aja@phyco.net>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Uh Oh...Crash

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, Matthew Jacob wrote:

> 'truss clear |& tee /tmp/x'?

ok, I figured out the clear issue...I didn't have entries in termcap for
the QNX terminals (of course, not know that QNX used odd terminal names,
...).  I'm still wondering, though, if there is such a thing as lost+found
in UFS-land; when FreeBSD rebooting, I noticed a lot of lost files and
such, and I haven't found anything on where they would be restored (or
if/how they are restored)...