Date:      Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:32:09 +0200
From:      BOUVARD Bruno <bouvard@celar.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   MIPL implementations

Dear,

I recall you because I asked you a question last week and you did not
answer me. I work at Celar in France and I currently make a study on the
existing hardware configurations for the Mobile IPv6 protocol. I need
informations on the last implementations which you developed for this
protocol :

Which functionalities Mobile IPv6 are implemented?
To which version of the draft on Mobile IPv6 your equipment refers to
and with which restrictions?
How to obtain your product and how to maintain it up to date?

Best regards

Bruno BOUVARD