Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 14:16:17 +0000
From:      ishort@pcm.co.za
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Stats on IP traffic

Hi All

Any ideas on how I can monitor IP traffic volumes through our FreeBSD
2.1.5 machine?

Our ISP is charging us per megabyte for international traffic so I
would need a package that could give me stats split up into IP
addresses so that one could get a report listing megabytes of local
trafficand international traffic byt hostname.

Regards,

Irvine Short

http://www.pcm.co.za/homepage/ishort/irv_home.html

     Technical Support
     Professional Computer Manufacturers
     Cape Town, South Africa
Tel: ++27-21-235084         Fax ++27-21-235089