Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 1995 16:40:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Minor/Major #'s for shared libraries

Hi...

	Is there some sort of table that the compiler looks at that
determines what shared library to work with?

	I've been working with ncurses 1.9.7a (w/ patches) and have
got it so that shared libraries get compiled, but I seem to have to
manually plug the shared libraries in over top of libncurses.so.3.0
to get them to be recognized, so figure that there has to be somewhere
that I can change the version number to reflect the new shared libs...

Marc G. Fournier | Knowledge, Information and Communications, Inc (ki.net)
scrappy@hub.org  |
 soon to be:     |
scrappy@ki.net   |              Check us out @ http://hub.org