Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:35:49 -0200
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@tcoip.com.br>
To:        phk@freebsd.org
Cc:        docs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: devfs(8)

phk@freebsd.org wrote:

>>It does not refer to devd(8). Shouldn't it?
>

> As it is, devfs(8) is only for manipulating the devfs rulesets, so
> I don't really think there is much interaction, but a cross-reference
> can never hurt on the general principle of "being the same sort of
> corner".

I'd like to see a SEE ALSO. I went searching for how to do a few things
when using devfs, so I naturally went to devfs(8) first. I only checked
devd(8) because I _knew_ it existed in first place.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Gerencia de Operacoes

Outros:
	dcs@newsguy.com
	dcs@freebsd.org
	capo@notorious.bsdconspiracy.net

"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards.  I got a full
house and four people died."
		-- Steven Wright