Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:14:17 -0400
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        Norbert Augenstein <norbert@augenstein.net>, Fuzzy <fuzzy@pooh.ASARian.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: more on  getting a file suitable for burncd ...

Yeah, just dagrab the tracks, and then burncd an audio cd with the tracks.

I've done this a number of times to make "favorite songs" CDs for me or
"censored" CDs for my kids, especially if they are taking CDs into school or
someplace and don't want to risk having a "questionable" song come up . . .

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                        http://www.babbleon.org

http://www.eff.org                      http://www.programming-freedom.org

If you smell the smoke you don't need to be told what you've got to do;
Yet there's a certain breed, so very in-between, they'd rather take a
vote.   -- DEVO  --  Here To Go