Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:57:08 +0100
From:      Herve Quiroz <herve.quiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
To:        NAKATA Maho <chat95@mac.com>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org, gerald@pfeifer.com, openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GCJ 4.1 and OpenOffice.org

FWIW, I have been working with Eric Anholt to have Kaffe (java/kaffe)
supported by bsd.java.mk. The only thing with miss is a port of a
Javadoc tool so that ports documentation may be built without any Sun or
IBM JDK. I believe gjdoc (can't remember if this part of classpath or
another "free" Java tool) could be used in place of javadoc.

I'll have a look at your wrapper and modifications in the next few days.

Herve