Date:      Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:05:58 -0400
From:      michael johnson <ahze@ahze.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Vinum and freebsd

Hi,
	I've had problems with vinum and newer 5.2-CURRENT kernels, I am
unable to boot a newer kernel with out the kernel going in to a panic
and saying "panic: umount: dangling vnode" . I've had this problem
since early June and it doesn't seemed to be fixed (as of July 9th) ,
has something changed in vinum that I am missing and I need to change
about my setup or is vinum just broken right now?

The vinum setup I have right now is pretty old and should I have to
rebuild it?

Michael