Date:      Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:27:16 +0800
From:      Meowthink <meowthink@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel GPU patch 13.1 for stable/9 ([CFT] Xorg Upgrade 7.5.2)

Hello all,

I think head and stable/9 are nearly same (to kib's patch) nowadays,
hence I didn't post a 13.1 one after kib made it.
The only problem is for releng/9_0 users, whose branch is a bit far
behind. Though I don't think releng users are eager to test such a
highly experiment patch, I've heard somebody maintaining patches for,
available at http://tsatsenko.ru/files/

to Jakub:
Your problem is clearly figured out by Xorg: It couldn't communicate
with DRM, a part of kernel, which Intel GPU patch heavily modified.
So,
1. Check if the patch is applied clearly.
2. If so, try using gcc in base to compile kernel.

to Warren,
Yes, $FreeBSD$ id in i915_suspend.c should be manually edited BEFORE
patch(or try to deal with svn:keywords).
And ... I don't know why you got those Makefiles rejected, as they
were there, not modified in the official repository, for quite a long
time. Any detail?

Anyway, I generated a 13.1 diff for stable/9 tree:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxbPi2OX4_B-ZTViYTU4NmQtNjM4MC00ZTM5LTk1N2ItZGVlODQzNTI0OTE4

Good luck,
Meowthink