Date:      Sat, 3 Oct 1998 08:30:46 +0500 (KGT)
From:      CyberPsychotic <fygrave@freenet.bishkek.su>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Hello,
 I found out the cause of such a mess.. thanks.. the user1 had several
hidden directories in his home, which * didn't catch (should've used
.[a-z]* or something instead) which still had old permittions.. it
happened so, I did all the checks for him in that dir, while did checks
for user user2 in /tmp/ dir). I am a Linux freak originally, and there
euid (or uid if the same) and egin (and gid if the same) are used to give
ownership, and this was the cause, why I didn't figure out the cause of
the problem. Things are funny tho.. why would one want to do things this
way? security issues?
 Thanks everyone who gave me hints..

 Best Regards
 Fyodor