Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:29:56 +0400
From:      ryndin@mtk.comcor.ru
To:        database@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Oracle install problem

Hi everybody!
I have a problem while installing Oracle foe Linux on a FreeBSD box. I got
linux-base and linux-devel from Marcel Moolenaar home page
(www.acc.nl/~marcel/howto-oracle.html) and installed them. Then I create an
oracle account with Linux bash shell (it is included in "/etc/shells") and
".profile" file is listed below:
HOME=/oracle
export HOME
TERM=${TERM:-cons25}
export TERM
PAGER=more
export PAGER
EDITOR=ee
export EDITOR
LANG=ru_RU.KOI8-R
export LANG
MM_CHARSET=KOI8-R
export MM_CHARSET
ORACLE_BASE=/oracle; export ORACLE_BASE
ORACLE_HOME=/oracle; export ORACLE_HOMELD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
ORACLE_SID=ORCL; export ORACLE_SID
ORACLE_TERM=386x; export ORACLE_TERM
CLASSPATH=$ORACLE_HOME/jdbc/lib/classes111.zip
export CLASSPATH
PATH=/compat/linux/bin:/compat/linux/sbin:/compat/linux/usr/bin:/compat/linux/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:$ORACLE_HOME/bin
export PATH
and rebuild kernel as it described on marcel's home page. I reboot box and login
as oracle user and run orainst script (cd /usr/local/oradist/orainst then
./orainst). And it said that "User Interface Failure: Cannot open Resource
File".
What I need to do? Please Help!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance
Ryndin Alexey.