Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:13:53 +0200
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: chinese back posts to the list resp. to me when posting

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:05:56 +0200, Christoph Kukulies wrote:
> I'm always getting replies from some chines email adresses:
> ljj_...@sina.com and jz..@vip.sina.com when posting sth. to
> freebsd-questions.
> I assume these aren't just "vacation"-replies?

As far as it has been explained (and partially translated)
in several discussion threads already: yes, they are. :-)

> Can these be filtered out?

Not by the list maintainers, but _you_ can do it. Either
define a filter rule in your MUA / MDA, or just press <DEL>
on the (relatively few) messages when they appear - at least
that's what I do, because I'm far too lazy to write a simple
filter when a simpler keypress is simplerer. :-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany