Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2018 11:14:18 -0700
From:      Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [CFT] sysutils/devcpu-data Intel microcode migration

--w7m5jIcRHUcOzlUl6ZvxKGJeVoQN3KhRu
From: Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
To: freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>

--hXPEDbGg3i12t7mSkA4SMXjYfslXwAsFp

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D13921

In order to better absorb updates as they appear, I'm proposing that we
switch from the current model of processing the "microcode.dat" legacy
file to consuming the pre-digested update files.

This update should not change the microcode version that you previously
received, but I'd like for folks to give it a spin before we commit yet
another update to this port.

sean