Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 1998 03:33:57 -0500
From:      "Kevin M. Young" <keyoung3@vt.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help with Getting X Windows Loaded?

I recently purchased FreeBSD 2.2.5 on CDROM.  I installed the sytem today
on my personal computer which I use for school.  Along with FreeBSD, I have
two other operating systems, Win 95 and Win NT.  Win 95 is on the same
physical hardrive as FreeBSD (the c: drive).  I have zero problems with the
boot manager and loading any of the operating systems.  I am able to get to
FreeBSD just fine.  Here is what I need help with now.

I can't get into X Windows.   I would like to configure FreeBSD to
automatically bring up the XWindows log on.  I have tried for hours tonight
to get it configured to do this, but with no avail.  I would appreciate
your assistance on how to configure FREEBSD to do this.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kevin M. Young