Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:12:31 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
Cc:        Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>, dever@getaclue.net, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bystander shot by a spam filter.

"Matthew D. Fuller" wrote:
> That would be why, despite the several-fold increase in travel time, I
> went Greyhound this $HOLIDAY.

I'm sure if there are any terrorists travelling this season, most
of them are flying, with the ones carrying the bombs travelling
by Greyhound, AmTrack, 1960's VW vans, yellow submarines, or some
other route where they don't have to answer the question "Vere Are
Your Important Papers" to Major Hochsteader^W^Wthe Travel Safety
Administration.

It really, really pissed me off that these people were allowed
to board, and then taken off, rather than never being allowed on
in the first place: it showed me that the security is all for the
appearance of doing something, and that it nothing more than an
illusion to allay the fears of the general public, without really
addressing their causes (I knew that anyway, but it still pissed
me off).

-- Terry