Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 1995 20:56:07 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        garyj%rks32.pcs.dec.com@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com (Gary Jennejohn)
Cc:        current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: patch to gdb

> Can some kind soul apply it ?

I'll field it.

> Maybe it's time for me to get commit privileges, Jordan ?

If you're comfortable with CVS, I'm certainly OK with that.  I'm
already well familiar with the quality of your work (and have been
trying to get you more actively involved for as long as I can remember
:-).  If you're not comfortable with CVS then I suggest that you first
practice on a small test repository there before turning yourself
loose on the main FreeBSD repository! :-)

					Jordan