Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 1995 15:02:26 -0700
From:      John Dyson <dyson>
To:        staff@kyklopen.ping.dk, ugen@latte.worldbank.org
Cc:        bugs@ns1.win.net, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: 2.2 looking up

The Sig-11 problem is NOT fixed, and we are *slowly* making progress.  New
tidbits are being learned every day.  Note that even Sep 1 has problems
(and the VM "enhancements" went in on Sep 3 and after.)  I am spending
over 30-40 Hrs/week on this problem alone.  DG or I will *proudly* announce
the fix/fixes as they appear.  Note also that I might send out some prospective
fixes as time goes on.  This is a really tough one.

John
dyson@freebsd.org