Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:52:48 -0500
From:      "Dillion Klein" <dillionklein@hotpop.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Disk Slicing Warning: "Max one 'fat' allowed...."

Greetings,

Can someone please explain this warning I am getting, before I continue:

Disk Slicing Warning:
Max one 'fat' allowed as child of 'whole'

During the creation of slices in the FDISK Partition Editor.

Does this mean I cannot create more than on FAT partition, or?

Here is my setup:

New Install
Windows 4.4 (haha, FreeBSD I mean) Release
Seagate 40GB (had linux partition, but deleted them in this session of FDISK Partition
Editor)
Anything else you need?

Thanks for your time,

DK