Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:30:25 -0500
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question about bounced mail

In my daily reports lately, since upgrading my sendmail version, I've been
getting reports like this:

Checking for rejected mail hosts:
  143 screensaver4u.com
  1 srv.designtechnica.com

Not to sound silly, but what does that mean?  Does it mean that it rejected
143 messages from the one host and 1 from the other host?  Also, how can I
get it to print a list of all of the rejected mail addresses that I had put
into my mail hosts file?  So like if I had "loser@majorspammer.com" in my
access list and 27 of his messages got rejected, how do I get that to
appear in my reports?  Thanks for the info.