Date:      Tue, 26 Dec 1995 19:40:34 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
Cc:        faried nawaz <nawaz921@cs.uidaho.edu>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anybody using SWiM 2.0 with FBSD 2.1?

Hmm...

Installing Swim2.0 a while back ago was a fiasco over here..
It may be worthwhile checking into what is Thomas Roell offering:
video, motif, opengl. Besides, if his stuff doesn't work we can
can flame him cause he is a hacker 8)

Yes, I had quite a few arguments in the past with Thomas and he may
not have the best personality however I do thing he is a great
hacker...

	Enjoy,
	Amancio