Date:      Wed, 27 Dec 1995 18:13:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      "David E. Berthiaume Jr." <mud@iii.net>
To:        David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
Cc:        core@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HELP!!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY

> >> Poor fucking baby.  Read the install notes next time jackass.
> >If you had read my first letter you would have seen that I have
> >now the notes say that if you have problems then write to
> >questions@FreeBSd.org.  so I did. and you all act like assholes well I
> >have been useing freebsd for years
> >forget me useing it anymore
> >as a matter of fact I used to recomend it to my friends well FUCKING
> >FORGET THAT TOO
> >as a matter fact i am going to take the cd and shove it...nevermind that
> >just forget about me or my clients useing freebsd anymore I am going to
> >give them linux from now on...go to hell.
>
>    Umm, this kind of language isn't appropriate in our mailing lists. Whether
> or not you or your friends use FreeBSD is of course your own decision, but I
> hope that you don't think that comments from some random subscriber on our
> mailing lists has anything to do with the FreeBSD project or it's
> contributors. Installation of an operating system is a difficult thing to do
> and it's often not intuitive how to do it correctly. When the OS has to co-
> reside with another one, it's vitally important that backups be made first
> as it is highly likely that the first attempt or three at installation will
> fail.
>    Install bugs should be addressed to bugs@freebsd.org. Installation related
> questions should be politely addressed to questions@freebsd.org.
>    Hope next year is better for you.
>
> -DG

Sorry about that but I was not told this was a mailing list.  I read that
if I have questions or problems to email this address so I did and 2 ppl
answreed that I am a jerk and should have read the docs...well I did and
they do not say what to do if the boot floppie will not boot!!!

like I said in my first letter freebsd 2.0.5 works perfectly fine why
don't 2.1.0???
 if you want I can forward the email I received from this list.