Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:38:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris <chrismar@shasta.eclipse.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sched_getscheduler ??

Hi folks,

I recently downloaded and compiled xmms 0.9(formerly x11amp).  I can get
sound output as long as I click on the window and drag it around the
screen.  If I just let it sit there and play the sound gets garbled and
distorted.

There is a console message though when I try to play an mp3, it is:

cmd xmms pid 439 tried to use non-present sched_getscheduler

I assume that xmms is trying to use some sort of cpu scheduler that it
isn't finding present therefore it isn't getting the needed CPU cycles to
play the mp3, that is why I have to drag it around the screen.

Is sched_getscheduler something I can add to my kernel? or am I gonna have
to try and ask the developers for a work around?

TIA,
Chris