Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 1997 05:25:50 +0300 (MSK)
From:      =?KOI8-R?B?4c7E0sXKIP7F0s7P1w==?= <ache@nagual.ru>
To:        Pedro Giffuni <m230761@ingenieria.ingsala.unal.edu.co>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Astro adepts ?

On Thu, 16 Jan 1997, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, =?KOI8-R?B?4c7E0sXKIP7F0s7P1w==?= wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 16 Jan 1997, Pedro Giffuni S. wrote:
> >
> > > Howdy,
> > > Astrology experts and hobbists will enjoy this URL:
>     *********My error
> > > http://bima.astro.umd.edu/nemo/linuxastro/
> >
> > Nope, it is astronomical stuff... :-(
> >
> Ahh yeah, sorry to deceive you, sometimes I forget people don't like
> science this days ;-).

I not dislike science, I just like human soul being oriented things more
:-)

> Anyway the real astrology is probably less math and more an art.

Apart of astronomical calculations which are already at enough
precision level for astrology, it uses different math more.
It is interested in finding off all occurances of specific configurations
of specific points during a some time period. Math modeling is more
applicable here.

--
Andrey A. Chernov
<ache@null.net>