Date:      Tue, 15 Nov 2016 12:01:39 +0100
From:      Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
To:        Bernard Spil <brnrd@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: databases/mariadb101-server / version 10.1.18 crashing

Bernard Spil wrote on 2016/11/12 01:26:

> Hi Miroslav,
>
> Any specific reason you're using InnoBase not XtraDB? It should work but
> I don't think that many people are actually using it. It's disabled by
> default in MariaDB port as XtraDB is supposed to be better than InnoBase.
>
> The default is XtraDB which is a drop-in replacement of InnoDB by
> Percona. Can you try the new version 10.1.19 in ports and switch
> InnoBase off?

Well, the answers is "I don't know". We planned to switch from MariaDB
5.5 InnoDB to MariaDB 10.1 XtraDB this summer and I was thinking we are
using XtraDB at least on developers machines but i reallity we have
InnoDB on all.

I will try to switch some machine to XtraDB ASAP. I will try 10.1.19
with InnoDB and then with XtraDB.

Thank you!

Miroslav Lachman