Date:      Thu, 9 May 2002 20:58:21 -0700
From:      Jacob Sheehy <jacob@sheehy.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Small install

Hello,

I just recieved an old laptop with Windows 3.1 installed. It's a
386, with only a floppy drive and about 200MB on the hard drive.
I'd like to kill Windows and install FreeBSD (just the basics; no
applications, no X window system, etc). And it needs to be installed
though floppies.

Where can I download a version of FreeBSD that's just the basics?
Can FreeBSD be installed by a couple of floppy disks?

Thank you,

Jacob