Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:34:06 +1200
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>
To:        vipor <vipor_1@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: seeking help--- my /tmp is full ---109 %

[Please don't remove the Cc: freebsd-questions]

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 05:32:44PM -0700, vipor wrote:
> # fstat /tmp
> USER     CMD          PID   FD MOUNT      INUM MODE         SZ|DV R/W NAME
> root     fstat       1535   wd /tmp          2 drwxrwxrwt     512  r  /tmp
> root     csh         1533   wd /tmp          2 drwxrwxrwt     512  r  /tmp
> user     csh         1524   wd /tmp          2 drwxrwxrwt     512  r  /tmp

Oops. That should be:

	# fstat -f /tmp

which will give your more info about the file-system. I take it you did
check the subdirectories in /tmp to make sure that they aren't choca-full
already?

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>
                        "Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive."