Date:      Sat, 14 Nov 2015 19:11:12 +0500
From:      "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   poudriere and java/openjdk8

Hi,

I'm trying to build multimedia/kodi for raspberry pi using multimedia.
However, java/openjdk8 fails to build:

[...]
checking headful support... include support for both headful and headless
configure: Found potential Boot JDK using configure arguments
configure: Potential Boot JDK found at /usr/local/bootstrap-openjdk is
incorrect JDK version (Error: could not find libj
ava.so); ignoring
configure: (Your Boot JDK must be version 7 or 8)
configure: error: The path given by --with-boot-jdk does not contain a
valid Boot JDK
configure exiting with result code 1
===>  Script "../../configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to java@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/java/openjdk8/work/openjdk/common/autoconf/config.log"
including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
(e.g. a /usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/java/openjdk8

However, when building java/openjdk8 on an actual device (with all
dependencies installed from private pkg repo, - i.e. even same
java/bootstrap-openjdk port) it's able to pass that point (only this
took way long). Who's bug is that, and is that a bug ? Ports, poudriere
itself, or may be I am doing something wrong ?

Right now I'm trying to build openjdk on raspberry pi using actual
board, I hope I will be able to build the rest using a package created
from it.

Thanks.
Eugene.