Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2000 20:47:09 +0100
From:      Chris Webb <chris@arachsys.com>
To:        Fred Clift <fred@veriohosting.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PXE Booting?

Fred Clift <fred@veriohosting.com> writes:

> Unfortunately, I dont know the answer to your question, but I have an
> alternate work-around for you.  Use an MFS file system in your kernel.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try this and see if it works better!
Ideally I'd like to be able to do the NFS root as it gives the cleanest
solution, but if that doesn't work, a 'one-binary' MD / with NFS /usr,
/etc and /var would seem like the best way forward.

Cheers,

Chris.
--
Chris Webb <chris@arachsys.com>           Office: +44 1299 404075
Arachsys Internet Services Ltd            Mobile: +44 7801 090045