Date:      Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:09:58 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.ORG>, net@FreeBSD.ORG, audit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: review request: network interface cloning

In message <20010627124009.D12739@Odin.AC.HMC.Edu> Brooks Davis writes:
: On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 11:12:00AM +0300, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
: > Please don't use hard sentence breaks.
:
: I'm, not sure what you mean by this.  Do you mean, don't use ".  " or
: what?  I've moved to split sentences by lines.

He means to split the sentences by lines.
They should look like this in the *roff source.
It sounds like you did the right thing.

They should not look like how one would normally write them.  That
causes *roff to mostly do the right thing, but sometimes the wrong
thing.  A paragraph like this one that looks good to read would cause
minor problems for *roff.

Warner