Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:35:53 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@FreeBSD.ORG>, iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: multicast + PCCard NIC = kernel panic? (was Re: small bug in pcic.c)

In message <7676.964529079@localhost> "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
: > OK.  We have no enough time.  I'll commit it.
: > Jordan, can I MFC this?
:
: Only if you're really really sure it won't break something else.
: I must confess that the way this one has turned up with no independant
: confirmation makes me very nervous. :-(

Unless it is critical for the installation on a laptop, I'd suggest
that we pass on a MFC before 4.1R and do it after.  So far we've had
only a couple of people see the problem, if I'm reading things
correctly and not on installation.  Am I understanding right?

Warner