Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:38:50 +0000
From:      Roger Bate <R.Bate@student.umist.ac.uk>
To:        questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   re: Apache 5.0 - release

I've looked through your documentation and can't seem to find anything.  Does
5.0 Come with Apache and all other tools needed to set up a fully functioning
web server?  I would have expected this to be true since that's what the
majority seem to use it for.

I've d/l the two .iso files from your ftp server, but I'm a little afraid of
installing it without knowing all the tools are on the two disks. I have to
kill my current version of Mandrake to make some disk space!.

I would appreciate it if you could get back to me =)

Roger Bate
r.bate@student.umist.ac.uk