Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2012 08:33:21 -0500
From:      Jamie <jamie@geniegate.com>
To:        Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@intranet.com.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Off Topic.Advice please. Domain selling.

I suppose it depends on how much the domain name is worth to you?

Personally, I wouldn't sell "my" main domains for anything under 250k,
but thats because I've invested a lot of work into them.

Of course, you don't really own a domain any more than you own a
word or an acre on mars.. it's all perceived value... and thats
the crux of it all. If you loose "your" domain name, how much are you
out?

I'd probably insist on speaking with the end buyer, wanting to make sure they
don't link my domain name into something less than honorable.

Jamie