Date:      Thu, 09 Feb 2012 19:13:45 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gustau_P=E9rez?= <gperez@entel.upc.edu>
To:        David Thiel <lx@redundancy.redundancy.org>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: shotwell port

On 03/02/2012 19:23, David Thiel wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 09:17:28AM +0100, Gustau Pérez wrote:
>> On 03/02/2012 01:36, David Thiel wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have another update to the shotwell port. I suspect I should go ahead
>>> and take maintainership of it - any objection?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> David
>>      I'm running vala (0.14.1) from the area51 repository and I had to
>> tweak the shotwell port to make it compile. Can you provide me the
>> update so I can test it?
> Sure, diff attached.

    Hi David,

    I've been playing with shotwell port. I noticed I had to manually
remove the --fatal-warnings in $WRKDIR/{Makefile,plugins/Makefile.mk} or
it won't compile with my vala (0.14.1 from area51). I can generate a
patch from your port so shotwell can compile with vala 0.14.1.

    I guess your port compiles fine with valac from ports. And that new
version of shotwell appears to work fine for me. So I would take
ownership and  update the port.

    When the vala compiler gets updated in the ports tree to 0.14, I can
send you the patch needed (which is very simple).

    Thank you!