Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 1999 17:54:37 +0600 (ALMT)
From:      Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   NetWare client 1.3beta3

	Hello,

	Well, a next beta, here is citate from HISTORY:
----------
03.03.1999	1.3beta3:
	Fixed mbuf's leak caused by slow server/networks,
	Code for BIO layer finally merged, paged IO should work much more
	correctly.
	Install directory for mount_nwfs program changed from /usr/local/bin
	to /sbin.
	Library and .h files not installed by default.
	New config file keywords added. See examples/dot.nwfsrc for details.
	Since I'm upgrade all machines to ELF kernels, LKMs are not longer
	thoroughly tested.
---------
	This version is much more stable than previous. Please, do not
ask me about problems with 1.2betaX, just upgrade.

P.S. If someone have ability to do heavy testing on -current, please tell
me about any troubles.
P.P.S. Does anybody run it with NetWare 5 ?
--
Boris Popov