Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:38:34 -0300 (ART)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Fabio=20da=20Silva=20Freire?= <fsfreire@yahoo.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Acquired the version

Dear gentlemen,
Taken by the circumstances of the current competitive
market of work, that forces us to seek better
solutions in the than me tells respect the survival, I
take the initiative of portraying me before you,
justifying the fact of me and my wife to work in
public organs, and we have a monthly gain of just R$
180,00 each one. It is not very, and very little, even
before the expenses with rent, water, energy, etc.,
missing us for the costing of the essential our
professional formation, without speaking of health and
feeding. I already tried several ways to increase this
small budget but, computer science courses, mainly the
one of larger search as Programming and Net, healthy
very expensive for me.
Then, knowing of my financial limitations, I come
before you to ask, lowly, the donation of CD and
manuals of Linux FreeBSD 3.3 (in Portuguese or
English), with which I can develop, to modernize me
and to set up my own source of income.
For you, it would be more a philanthropic act, even so
for me it means everything, my dream, my survival, my
financial autonomy.
Certain of the little that I substract you, as well as
of the greatness that your detachment gesture
represents for me, I ask to God that illuminates them
and couting with your sensibility awaits, eagerly,
your pronouncement.
Respectfully,
Fábio da Silva Freire
Teresa Critina street, number 1684 high