Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 1997 11:27:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Scott J. Ellentuch" <tuc@tucslap.stormking.com>
To:        jack@xtalwind.net (jack)
Cc:        tuc@stormking.com, FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installing freebsd

> The disk and the image are the same size so all is well with the world.
> If you are getting an image file of a different size try using ftp, and
> not a web browser, to download it.

	Done that too. No luck.

			Tuc/TTSG

--
Scott J. Ellentuch, The Telecom Security Group/TTSG, Newburgh, NY
Visit our Web Site at http://www.ttsg.com/

"Over the UUCP link, out the ethernet, through the media converter, down
the fiber, off a router, down the 56K, past my ISP...nothing but Net" -
with poetic license from Dave Owen of IBM