Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:42:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Dan H." <danh@nofx.eagle.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   webmin Port Broken

Greetings,

My webmin stopped working (not sure why), so I tried to deinstall, and
then reinstall from /usr/ports/sysutils/webmin directory, but I got a
bunch of errors.

I would like to download 0.85 which I think is the latest, but I deleted
the webmin directory and make install won`t work. So I thought about doing
this from the sysutils directory, but of course this will install all
sysutils ports, which I don`t want.

My webmin dir is empty right now -- doing "make install" from the webmin
dir comes back with an error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

--Dan