Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 1998 18:32:12 -0500
From:      "rust" <leoric@fastlane.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   help

I ordered the Walnut Creek FreeBSD four cd set and when i get to the part
in the installation where it is installing the ports it always says that
there are certain packages it cant find on the cd. Some of these are
important like xfree86 and other things and i may be mistaking but they
seem to be the same packages it cant find everytime.My cd doesnt have a
single scratch on it .I was wondering if you had a solution.Also if i can
get it to work can you recomend a good non scsi cdrom about 36x in the 100
dollar range.Sorry to be a hassle thnx.    :)