Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:48:24 +0100
From:      "Carl Morley" <bsdmn@webize.com.au>
To:        "'Scott Mitchell'" <scott+freebsd@fishballoon.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Via EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard

Hi Scott,
Indeed - that also has been my opinion / experience.  The move from
abject failure to merely inconvenient (in terms of filling up the dmesg
logs with irrelevant crud) was a good one.  However, one of my design
philosophies is to make boxes as reliable as possible so I can sleep
well at night - and during the day if necessary...  So a little glitch
like that doesn't fit with the philosophy for choosing FreeBSD in the
first instance.  I am now much more careful about my hardware selection!
Cheers,
Carl.

> --

==