Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2013 10:10:43 -0700
From:      Sean Bruno <sean_bruno@yahoo.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-embedded <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Dlink DIR-825 B1 status [updated]

--=-z9NTuHygeYAEkH6gu56r

On Sat, 2013-08-17 at 22:58 -0700, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> .. the USB should work. What happens?
>=20
>=20
Nothing, there's not notification of anything happening on the USB bus.

I tried loading the various usb modules by hand, and nothing.

> Don't I build the ar71xx ehci code?
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

I don't see anything specific in the kernconf about USB:

device          usb
options         USB_EHCI_BIG_ENDIAN_DESC        # handle big-endian byte
order
options         USB_DEBUG
options         USB_HOST_ALIGN=3D32               # AR71XX (MIPS in
general?) requ
ires this
device          ehci

Are we missing something?