Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 04:40:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      john@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (John Morgan Salomon)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Portable Add-Ons PCMCIA Card?

Hi there,

I have a Portable Add-Ons PCMCIA 10/100MBit/s network card lying around,
which I'd like to use for my FreeBSD 4.0 Libretto.  I have been unable to
find any detailed information on what sort of chipset this card uses,
so I can't tell whether it might work with any of the supplied drivers.
PAO, as of 6 months ago, didn't know what to do with it, and the card itself
is not specifically mentioned in the hardware compatibility list.

The Portable Add-Ons webpage (www.portable.co.uk) is pretty thoroughly
uninformative on the issue, and I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,

-John