Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:39:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Yui <yule@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp dial-in server

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a PPP server.  I can get the client to
connect to the server, all negotiations take place, and the link
is up.  However, my server won't forward packets to the internet.
I've checked the server already, and by itself is available to the
Internet.  I also have gateway=yes in rc.conf so i don't know what
else I should be aware of.  My ppp.conf settings are pretty much
based on the ones from the handbook.
Please advise.  Thanks.

Yui

p.s. please reply directly to me in addition to the list.  TIA