Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:10:56 +0100
From:      Frans Haarman <haarman@flatworks.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setting up isdn for dialin clients

------ =_NextPart_001_01C0F4DB.D4927350

Hi there,

I want to configure i4b to accept incomming calls and let users
authenticate against /etc/passwd. Is that possible ? The isdn part is
working. It accepts all incomming calls only nothing else happens.

How would one do this ?

Regards, Frans.

------ =_NextPart_001_01C0F4DB.D4927350

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.1960.3">
<TITLE>Setting up isdn for dialin clients</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi there,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I want to configure i4b to accept incomming calls and =
let users authenticate against /etc/passwd. Is that possible ? The isdn =
part is</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>working. It accepts all incomming calls only nothing =
else happens.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>How would one do this ?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Regards, Frans.</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>