Date:      Sun, 07 Dec 1997 10:04:48 -0500
From:      Michael E Mercer <mercer28@gte.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config files are old....how do I update these files??

    have come this conclusion that my config files (for imake) are
outdated or overwritten. (I have installed Motif).
    What I need to know is how and/or where do I go to get updated
versions of these files???

Thanks,
Michael Mercer

|    Michael E. Mercer.................mercer@sequent.uncfsu.edu     |
| Computer Science Major..........http://sequent.uncfsu.edu/~mercer/ |
| Fayetteville State University - Fayetteville,North Carolina        |
|        SMILE!!! It makes people wonder what your up too!!!         |

--------------E1A99B15CC08AD2150A510E8

<HTML>
Hello All,
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I tried to build a few X programs from the ports
collection and some fail because of either no
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; libXExExt.* and/or libgnumalloc.* libraries do not
exist. I have searched the mailing-list archives and
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; have come this conclusion that my config files (for
imake) are outdated or overwritten. (I have installed Motif).
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; What I need to know is how and/or where do I go
to get updated versions of these files???

<P>Thanks,
<BR>Michael Mercer
<PRE>--&nbsp;
|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Michael E. Mercer.................mercer@sequent.uncfsu.edu&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
| Computer Science Major..........<A HREF="http://sequent.uncfsu.edu/~mercer/">http://sequent.uncfsu.edu/~mercer/</A>; |
| Fayetteville State University - Fayetteville,North Carolina&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; SMILE!!! It makes people wonder what your up too!!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------E1A99B15CC08AD2150A510E8--